Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Does Elmo Have That I Don’t?

Elmo My baby loves Elmo.  Ethan loves Elmo so much that he will de-latch while eating when he hears the Elmo’s World song come on the TV.  He will push away from me and roll to watch the 20 minute show.  And he loves to eat! 

It all started when Grandma and Grandpa dropped off a Tickle-Me Elmo doll a couple months ago.  Ethan loves when Elmo laughs….  He’ll put the big huge eyes in his mouth as Elmo vibrates.  I think it feels good on the teeth.  (He now has 4!  Two more appeared yesterday!)

Now he makes out with Elmo all the time.

He also loves the Huggies commercial, and will de-latch for that as well.  You know, the one with the guy in the red and white running shoes chasing the giggling baby.  I think he’s imagining running away from Daddy in the park next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment