Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas To You!

Being Ethan's first Christmas, I'm sure that there will be some spoiling.  I know there will be.  I'm sure that he will get more gifts than he needs.  I'm okay with that.  However there is one thing that I'm so happy Ethan will get this Christmas.

Okay, here's me getting Corny; Family. 

He's such a lucky boy.  He has a huge family, right here close enough that he can spend Christmas with them. 

This is his Great Grandma Janzen, sharing such a nice kiss with him during our Christmas on Sunday night.  What a great picture (captured by my Aunt Mary).  I'm sure that I'll cherish this picture for years to come. 



Out of all of the things wrapped under the tree, nothing can replace the rituals and the traditions that we create with our families over the holidays.  It's true.  When your Christmas changes for the first time in years, it doesn't feel quite the same. 

I'm so excited to start some new traditions with our family this year.  And I'm so happy that we have so many wonderful people in our lives that will be part of those traditions.

Merry Christmas From Our Family To Yours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment